Then Brantlee helped me make peanut butter cookies with Hershey Kisses on top. I looked over and realized she had already eaten like 6 Kisses before I even realized it- ha. She kept saying, "This is my favorite thing." I'm assuming she was referring to the chocolate, but I like to think it was making cookies with her mommy :)
Then we went over to cousin Keri and Ryan's house for Thanksgiving lunch where we had enough food to feed Jones County ;) It was divine!!
Everything was sooo nice and super cute with all the fall decor. Keri and Ryan did such a great job hosting!
After lunch we all headed outside to enjoy some nice Mississippi humidity and watch the kiddos play.
Sweet Kooper
Kaden, Karsen & Jaylen enjoying some cookies while they jump!
Miss B with a little evidence of dessert on her face ;) She is truly my child.
After lunch, we visited at MeeMaw and PawPaw's for a while and scoped out all the sale papers for Black Friday. Then we grilled out at Lolly and Poppy's house and watched the Saints plau. A very fun day!! Now it's off to bed to get some sleep. Mom and I have some serious shopping to do tomorrow. Kyle thinks we are nuts, but I honestly wait all year for this day- ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment