Brantlee:
- "I not lay down right now. My back hurts." - when asked to lay down so I can change her, and I am not making this up
- "Collin, you better stop that whining!"
- "Hey mommy, you listen to me!"
- "I don't remember the learning the stuff, we just played on the playground today." common after-school quote :/
- "Dear God, Thank you for our living room and our pictures. Amen"- I love random prayers!
- "What are you doing poo poo head?!" Lately Collin finds a way to work the word "poo poo" into most conversations, and he finds it hilarious! We are trying to discourage it, and we really hope he doesn't talk this way at school. Oh the joys of little boys!
Saturday morning we did the best weekend activity ever. We stayed in our pj's and watched cartoons for the first time in quite a while. Of course when I broke out the camera, it quickly led to a wrestling match. (And yes, Collin has a piggy tail, but it didn't last long. He just wanted to see what it was like.)
This last picture is here to show what being insane actually looks like. While the kiddos and I were snug in the bed watching "Mickey and the Beanstalk" and folding laundry, these two weirdos were out running 10 (yes 10) miles! My dad picked Kyle up before 8 o'clock. Their goal was 10 miles before 10 o'clock. Would you know they made their goal! It took them about an hour and a half, and they didn't stop! (Actually Kyle won't take credit for 10 miles. He stopped at 9.5 for health reasons-ha!) Notice the ibuprofen, tho. Those boys were hurting. But we are so impressed! The goal is a February half-marathon.
Well it's off to start another week. Hope we don't have a case of the Monday mornings tomorrow. Aren't those just the greatest- ha.


3 comments:
That is so funny. Cooper works poo poo into everything he says too. Drives me nuts! Silly boys!
Love all the quotes! Videos soon, please. I am very impressed with Kyle and your dad!
HILARIOUS! I was just laughing out loud! That is awesome about Kyle and your dad! Are they planning on doing the Mardi Gras 1/2? If so, they are welcome to stay here- my family does it every year. I think i'll stay home in my PJs watching cartoons..ha
Post a Comment