Collin and Brantlee are a little under the weather right now, although their behavior would lead you to believe otherwise ;) It takes a lot to slow them down. For the last few days, they both have battled congestion, coughing and recently some fever. We have the best pediatrician EVER, and she called us in some good stuff without having to make a trip to the doctor's office.We made a mad dash to the drug store late this afternoon. (Note: Amy, I know you and some of your Diket peeps sometimes read this blog. Y'all are our number ONE pharmacy and by far the BEST! We truly got in a bind. It won't ever happen again!)
Kyle is working at the hospital this weekend, so it looks like we will be taking it easy. We had plans for some family gatherings this weekend, and hopefully we will still be able to make them.
By the way, isn't it okay to blog even when you have nothing to blog about?? Okay, I thought so. Plus, I just wanted to post two pics I took with my phone recently.
Collin's newest discovery is Netflix. He is such a t.v. junkie and has been since birth. He has also recently discovered "Tom and Jerry." It's an obsessive combination!
And lastly, what are the odds of ever capturing this moment again? Slim to none. So it is worth posting- ha! Sorry Brantlee Bug :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment