Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Christmas card time...

And this means decisions, decisions, decisions. Should we just do the kids this year or the whole family? Should we wear casual attire or dress up? Should the photos be in color or black and white? Should we try to get posed shots or just be realistic and settle for candid ones?

One decision we won't have to make is where we will get these cards. That answer in our family is a no brainer- Shutterfly, of course!! Whether it's a birth announcement, invitation, Christmas card or a printed photo, we can't help but use this phenomenal site. I have never been disappointed with Shutterfly's customer service and products... Ever. And we have used them for TONS of family projects over the past several years.
However, I don't know how on earth I will choose my favorite card this year. Shutterfly has truly outdone itself with all Christmas and holiday card choices. I actually think I've narrowed it down one of them... I think :)And if that's not enough to ooh and aah over, look at these fabulous products and gift ideas:
The best part of all is that Shutterfly has an offer for bloggers to get 50 cards for free!! How's that for getting in the holiday spirit? All you bloggers out there interested in this offer, click here.

Can't wait to get these things ordered and mailed out to family and friends! Merry Christmas everyone! Is it too early for that? I think not :)

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

Good luck with your Christmas card! Shutterfly is my go to place, too!