Last Wednesday both kids had their class Christmas parties. Here is Brantlee excited before going to hers. I do love a girl in jeggings and boots ;)
Collin is all smiles with yummy sprinkles in his teeth :)
I am always so amazed at how well behaved these kids are at parties. Sweet classmates!
Last Friday night was the adult Sunday School party. C & B stayed overnight with Lolly, while Kyle and I had a night with adults. It was fun for all!! But no pictures, of course :/
Sunday morning before church I wanted some pictures because we were all dressed Christmas-y. Too bad not everyone thought that was a good idea. Can you guess who that was??
At church the kids had a birthday party for Jesus!
And on Tuesday we went to ANOTHER birthday party for Jesus at Harrison and Hudson's house. It was really the sweetest party. Ms. Amanda did such a great job! We heard a great story about the true meaning of Christmas, collected canned food and money for local ministries, and of course ate birthday cake!
Hunting for the canned foods
And loading them up!
And lastly, we HAD to make Santa some cookies.
I love that I snapped this picture in just enough time to catch B eating the dough. Guilty!
This activity is serious business at our house.
Even though it might appear that we have been busy, the reality is that I cannot keep these kids busy enough!! The anticipation and excitement over Christmas this year has these two about to explode. (Or maybe it's just all the sugar in the house.) This evening begins the first of 5 Christmas activities over the next 4 days. And it could not come soon enough!
Merry Christmas to all!!
The Crager Family wishes you a very blessed holiday as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!


No comments:
Post a Comment