Sunday, December 18, 2011

1st Dance Recital

Yesterday was Brantlee's first dance recital, and it was a Christmas Revue. This was a very big day for this little girl! She had quite the audience for her first dancing performance. Here we are getting ready yesterday. (Dad thought we needed some action shots :)


Supportive big brother

I was so proud of Kyle. He really seemed to enjoy his first dance recital too ;) Honestly.

Miss Fearless cried and almost wouldn't let me leave her backstage. I think at that point she realized this was kind of a big deal. We were nervous she wouldn't perform. But once we saw her prance on stage, we knew she would be just fine :)

The outfit was almost too much for Mommy to handle!


Preciousness!





She did so great! They all did. You just really never know how a three year old is going to handle an auditorium full of people watching them on a big stage. But it was a success! We were so proud. Of course we have it recorded, but of course I am technologically challenged and can't get it on here :) 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am DYING to see it!! Those outfits were adorable!!!

Julie Ard James said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE IT!!! Where does she take? I think we are going to sign Arden up next year. B looks adorable!!