We are beyond thrilled about a 3rd child! We could not be happier or more honored that God has given us this life and another opportunity to be parents. So without further delay.... meet our little tiny munchkin!
The head is to the left and that is a foot in the upper right corner.
Arm by its head
I think that is a hand up by the head.
We are blown away by how much it has grown in 4 weeks! This was a belly ultrasound, so I was shocked by what all we could see. And the heartbeat was 159.
Basically, little munchkin has already turned Mommy's world upside down. I have been sick, sick, sick, and exhausted, absent-minded, ill, etc. I am thinking (really hoping) the sickness is on the downhill slide. I had forgotten how feeling like this interferes with the ability to function. My poor husband and children... I promise you will have me back... eventually :) :) Not that I am complaining... even though that's what it sounds like :)
Collin and Brantlee really haven't given much thought to the news. They act really happy about it, and they have thrown out a couple of names (Nick or Sally), but other than that we really don't think they understand. Except for last night, they noticed how LARGE (larger than normal) my stomach already is and were kind of fascinated by it. Brantlee asked why it was so big and then said, "It must be from all that lunch." Thanks B! ha ha
We are praying continually for a healthy baby and pregnancy. Boy or girl, we are totally indifferent - just healthy!


4 comments:
Yay! Love the pics! And Nick and Sally sound like excellent name choices. Hope you feel better soon!
OMGoodness CONGRATS!!!!!! I am just now seeing this!!! We are so very happy for you guys!!!! That is just wonderful! Craig is jealous and ready to start trying for no 3. I need a little time between the next two like you did! We are praying for y'all. Please keep us posted!!! Love you guys!
Congrats guys!!!!! So excited for ya'll!!! Hope you get to feeling better really soon :)
Congrats to ya'll!! So excited for you guys, and I hope you get to feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment