We hope you are better to us throughout the year than you have been thus far- ha! Almost the ENTIRE family has had this horrible stomach virus that started with yours truly on Sunday night. Here is the order of victims so far: Me, Collin, Kyle, Paw Paw Bob, Mom, Dad, and Casey. It has been a BEAST! And the good news is that it's only Tuesday night :/ How Fischer and Brantlee aren't on the list yet, we really have no idea. And yes, we were all together for Paw Paw's 75th birthday Sunday when this saga began. (I'll post pics from the little party sometime later. Maybe when Kyle and I aren't as... green perhaps.) Poor Paw Paw is still very sick with this. And with all kidding aside, please remember him in your prayers. He did not need this for a birthday present!
Regardless, tomorrow is back to business, back to school, work, routines, etc. Judging by the sound in B's bedroom, the whole bedtime routine thing isn't going so well tonight. But hopefully we will all get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. Surely.
Well I must wrap this up before Kyle strangles me. The family is on edge to say the least. We've all been home together since December 18th. The togetherness, as wonderful as it has been, has left us all a little frazzled irritable?? You get the idea. Hey, blogs are all about honesty, right?
But let me finish with two funny conversations from the last couple of days.
Collin: "Momma, let's go in the kitchen and get me some Nerves out of the candy basket."
Me: "Nerves?? Oh, you mean Nerds."
Collin: "Yeah, Nerds." smiling
Me: "Oh I could really use some new nerves right about now!"
Brantlee: getting ready for bed at 8:30 with teeth already brushed and everything. "Mommy, I ready to eat lunch." If she wasn't so cute I would've told her 'No.' But off to the kitchen we went for "lunch" that evening.
Good night, Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Bless your heart! I had it myself a few weeks ago and thought I was really going to die! Love the kids' conversations too! I have got to record some of Amelia's hiliarious quotes. She asks for breakfast at random times too. Too funny.
Oh honey, I am so sorry ya'll ALL had this nastiness! I had it too. Thankfully the kids were at the famr and Master P has been at the deer camp! I really can't remember being any sicker!! God speed recovery to all of you!!
Post a Comment