This serious face cracks me up!
"Now I give you a flu shot," she says - ha. Right in the neck- just where you want one!
And here is Collin multitasking- "reading" and watching t.v. We heard him "reading" this baby Bible for a minute. Then he told us he had been reading about hearts and sharing. That's so encouraging!! Maybe they do actually hear a little of what we say ;)
Our handsome boys watching Diego... must have been pretty interesting tonight. Ya think?
For months and months, a friend of mine has been telling me to get this book! I kept putting it off and forgetting about it. But, in raising our two toddlers, we have discovered that we are less than adequate to do it on our own. It is TOUGH and down right exasperating at times! We struggle with sharing, defiance, fighting, whining, etc. Sometimes all day!! And our struggles are just as much our fault, too. We really need some consistency in our discipline and some changes in our own attitudes and how we handle situations and problems. (Please tell me we aren't alone in this.) I am halfway through this book, and I can honestly say it has changed my perspective on parenting, our role as parents, and just everything really. It is a challenging read, but I highly recommend it! It has already helped us so much.
Have a great rest of the week and happy hump day!


3 comments:
Love the doctor kit pics! I hope Maggie starts liking hers that much!! I am going to check into this book!!!
Flu shot in the neck made me laugh out loud! Collin is so smart and studious like his parents I assume! We miss those kiddos so much. I am moved to go buy that book, we need all the assistance we can get.
Oh Collin is so precious! I will be checking out that book too. Lord knows we need all the help we can get!
Post a Comment