Of course we celebrated with some cake, candle blowing, and sweet gifts. One of those gifts was a "Date Voucher" from Daddy, which we took advantage of last night! That silly Daddy.
Here are some pictures that I ran across that never made it to the blog. It is so very fun being a mommy to these little munchkins... even if I do feel like I'm 152 years old sometimes from chasing after them. Only kidding. Sort of.
Enjoying a beautiful day at the park in December
Outfit handmade by sweet Lolly
Chef Collin is always willing to help in the kitchen.
Such kissable cheeks!
B giving us a little attitude. Surely not Brantlee.
Happy Sunday everyone! We plan on enjoying this beautiful day God has given us!











2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!!! Love ya- Kristin, Craig and Charlie (and baby too),
I love 152, that made me laugh out loud!! Happy Birthday sweet girl, we love you so much! I am ready to see these precious kiddos soon!
Post a Comment