Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Banana Splip!

Here at the Crager home we have been cracking up at some of the funny things things kids are saying. Yesterday I introduced the kids to a homeade banana split. Collin refers to this as a "banana splip." He can't say it the right way to save his life, and he gets tickled every time he tries! Saturday Kyle and Collin went out for yet another haircut. This time they went to a man named Huey, who has cut Kyle's hair for most of his life. Collin is so proud of the haircut by "Mr. Shewy"! Again, he cracks up when we get him to say the name. (I think by now he just wants to make us laugh.) On a negative note, we recently overheard Collin telling Brantlee,

"Brantlee, get your butt over here!!"

Oops! Can't imagine where he heard that?! Sounds like we need to tone the language down a little unless we want him to tell that to his friends in Sunday School ;)

Brantlee is of course making us smile with her new words/phrases. She will be 17 months old on the 9th of March!! I can't believe she is almost a year and a half. She is maturing so much these days and has become so polite - ha! She can say "thank you" when you hand her something. She also says "bess you!" when someone sneezes or coughs. I love it! She also has become obsessed with photographs. She loves it when we sit down with framed photos and talk about the people in each one.


Here are some pictures from Sunday before church.



Oh yeah- We also broke our first lamp this past week. Not to name any names, but a little blonde boy was seen throwing a big bouncy ball in the house against his mother's wishes... then I heard a crash ;(
Have a good rest of the week!!




No comments: