Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break '10 Recap

To say we have enjoyed this past week would be a major understatement! We have done everything from going to the park, shopping, playing with friends, getting our teeth cleaned, going to the firestation, and fishing! I have posted many pictures to document our very fun week. Harrison and Hudson came to play one day, but sadly I didn't take any pictures. Ms. Amanda and I were too busy running our mouths and catching up;)

Brantlee chilling before church last Sunday.


Yep, this is what she does when she sees the camera now. Apparently she has picked up on Big Brother's photography hobby ;) She wants the camera for herself.


I just couldn't resist this shot!
Now on to a major milestone- Collin's first dentist appointment. I cannot stress enough how proud we are of this big boy. He repeatedly proves to us that he is no longer a baby and is, in fact, growing up waaaaayy faster than we would like. As you can see from the photos, Collin was so cooperative and brave. Of course, his Lolly was the one working on him but still!!! On a good & bad note, he does have the signs of some potential issues in his molars. (Good in the fact that they aren't full blown cavities like I suspected.) So mom put sealants (sp) on them to buy us some time until he is older. (These pics are tiny because I got them from my phone and then from FB, but they will do.)


Our next venture was a trip to a local fire station. Brandy, my dear friend and cousin-in-law, invited us to visit the fire station where her brother Kyle works. He was so sweet to let us play and work on the fire truck, and we greatly appreciated the invitation. Karsen, Collin, Kooper, Fischer, and Brantlee had lots of fun! (At least Collin and Karsen did anyway)

Collin and Karsen- Future Firemen!

Other than "driving," Brantlee only wanted to admire the fire truck from a distance.


These big boys even got to spray the water!!!

Fischer, like Brantlee, didn't want to be too close... a little intimidating I am sure.

We had to stop and get a treat after that adventure... a yummy Sonic slush. And no we aren't crazy. Mom sat in the back and helped them with their drinks.


Friday, the kiddos went to Nana and Papa's house. I had the kids up early and dressed. I guess Brantlee wasn't quite ready to be on the go again. Besides, I just can't resist a good "pouting" face.



And what would good spring weather be without fishing??!! Collin "reeled" in his fish the only way he knew how... just pull the heck out of it! ha! Apparently it worked.
Well, that was our week. We are looking forward to a very busy but fun spring and summer. I just wish this weather would warm up for good!

1 comment:

Angela said...

All these pics are great! Looks like y'all had a fun-filled week.