Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Thursday, March 11th was Kyle's birthday, but we have been so busy that I didn't get a chance to post about it. It is worth mentioning though that this will be Kyle's last year in his 20's! Yep, that's right- the 29th birthday. However, I must say that Kyle is in the best shape of his life! If I am honest, his dedication to fitness can be a little annoying at times - just kidding. He keeps us all motivated, and I have a good feeling he will age well ;)

Thursday evening we grilled a steak (his favorite) and ate cookie cake and ice cream. He even had 29 candles on his cake. Collin and Brantlee loved it!


Poor thing, he had to light his candles all my himself!

On a sentimental note, I am so lucky to call Kyle my husband, and our children are so lucky to have him as a father. He is so involved in everything from laundry to changing diapers. He is also the official "baby bather" every night. He works so hard to provide for our family. And you can just see the desire and commitment he has to be the best dad and husband. We love you so much Kyle!!

Enjoying some outside time!!

Collin had a strange attachment to the calculator that day. As you can see, he even had to swing and slide with it. Whatever.
Yes, this is our 17 mos old climbing the slide. And yes, she made it to the top all by herself just like she always does. Oh my :)























No comments: