Friday, February 26, 2010

Going to the rodeo

Last Saturday night mom and dad took Collin to his first rodeo in Hattiesburg. He absolutely loved it! We knew he would. He loves all animals... from a distance anyway. Plus, he got to stay out past 10 o'clock!! Mom and I agreed that a rodeo probably wasn't the best place for a one-year-old, so Brantlee stayed home and enjoyed some down time with us. Besides, the rodeo didn't start until her bedtime, and we all know how much girls need their beauty rest.


Not sure if this picture captures fear or awe - ha!
Something exciting must be going on here. If nothing else, Collin got this sword that lights up...
well worth the $6 they paid for it!
Petting a real bull.

I noticed this picture on Mom's camera, and I don't remember taking it. That's probably because I didn't. Collin is obsessed with the camera and taking pictures, and he apparently snapped this one over the holidays. Not too shabby for a 2-yr-old!

This is actually from "snow day." Mom got Brantlee her first pair of rubber boots. Aren't they precious?!!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

That picture that Collin took CRACKS me up!! He did so good and they are even posing for him, I love it!

The Kingrea's said...

HEY!!! I didnt know yall had a blog too! We miss yall tons! Hope all is well! Please give your precious babies a kiss for us! Keep in touch! Let's all try to plan to get together soon! XXOOXXOO Kristin