Saturday, October 1, 2011

I know she didn't...

My how the tables have turned! Instead of running from the camera and crying when it is picture time, Brantlee knows just what to do when she sees the camera out... and she likes it :) It is so funny to see her pose.  Here she is before night church a while back.

Gotta love it, ha!

BUT, it is an entirely different story when she feels like she doesn't match. I have tried time and time again to convince her that black & pink dance clothes match, but she will have nothing of it.

Nope. No pictures this time.

"I'm not weawin (wearing) it. It doesn't MATCH!" 
Okay, okay, okay. You win. You can wear the pink one you wear every week!
BTW, would love some ideas on where to get cute dance clothes for little girls.

And really, she just loves dance and is doing so great! She seems to be obeying following the teacher like she should.  We have improved a lot from the first day, ha. It is such a joy to watch!

3 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Oh, that is too funny! Love that pose! She needs a session all to herself ;)

Angela said...

So funny! I need to know where to get cute leotards for gymnastics too, besides the insanely expensive ones available at our boutiques. Let me know if you find anything cute.

Julie Ard James said...

I have enjoyed catching up on your blog!!! So precious!! Have you tried Dance Fantasy? I have an extra discount card for them that is good for a year for 15% off every purchase, you are welcome to it. Also look online at Beyond The Rainbow in Brookhaven, they are on facebook and have a website and I am over there almost weekly so if you find something I can drop it off to your mama or daddy. :)