Soccer is in full swing, and Collin is really enjoying it! I don't think he has actually touched the ball with his feet ;) But he likes to run and be a part of it... and throw in the ball. (Look at Coach Dad lovin it, ha)
And here is B tellingit like it is... not to be overshadowed by the game :)
School is going well too. At home, Collin loves to write. He is obsessed with copying words and wanting to know how to write/spell things.
He copied this from something he made at school.
It says "God made day and night." Just imagine there are spaces in between words ;)
We broke out the fall decor last weekend and had to smile with the scarecrows.
And we had to break out our boots!
Look at this hand holding and smiling... like they actually do this any other time. So NOT reality, ha!
Saturday we went to the Loblolly Festival. And instead of buying something fun and crafty, we blew our money on the scary, shady carnival rides. Nice.
But his roller coaster was sooooo worth it!
Look at these faces!
Then Collin talked me into riding the Sizzler with them. Oh My Goodness, why am I posting this picture?!?! It was the most miserable ride. I have a headache thinking about it. Even Collin said halfway through, "I wish I didn't pick this one." Too late now buddy! I had to have something carbonated as soon as I got off. Oh what we do for our children :) B loved it, by the way. And so did Kyle, laughing hysterically and snapping 50 pictures. Grrrrr.
Before church last Sunday.
Wednesday was Grandparent's Day at Collin's school! Nana, Lolly & Poppy got to come.
Doing a great job singing! (And why won't we do this at church?? hmmm?)
He and his BFF Calvin. They are very tight buds.
Lolly brought Fischer and Tate too!
They were all so happy to see each other.
Even Tate ;) Love that little stinker.
B in pig tails before dance Wednesday. This picture is just too much for me!
We will celebrate our baby girl turning 3 this weekend! Gosh, that was hard to type.
I am totally tearing up, and it is time for me to go to bed and ignore this lump in my throat.
Slow down time!


No comments:
Post a Comment