I know it is wrong to brag, but I just can't help it. Our Collin was such a big boy at the dentist today!! We (mom) has been watching a small cavity for quite some time now. Today we got it fixed. No pain was involved, but it did require some pretty intimidating technology, sounds, etc, that could be potentially scary for a 4-year-old....But not this one! We were amazed and so proud.
He hopped right in that chair and didn't move a muscle. Plus Dr. Melinda is pretty awesome with kids.
So then we had to celebrate and visit the BEST place around...
CHUCKIE CHEESE! (where we ate 2 bits of pizza and blew out 50 coins on games)
B talking on the telephone with a little sassiness thrown in :)
A potentially rough afternoon was actually pretty fun!
1 comment:
Oh, so proud of Colin! That's amazing! I still haven't taken Jackson to the dentist...I'm quite scared to see how he'll do.
Love B's sassiness!
Post a Comment