Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 Things you might hear me say

I "stole" this idea from another blog, and I thought it would be fun to do. I am seriously a broken record most of the time.  On any given day, you will likely hear me say:

1. No more candy, you have had enough... ok, get one more piece, then that is it!
2. Brantlee, why did you take your shoes and socks off? (in the car, in a restaurant, at church, etc.)
3. WHO made this mess?!
4. Okay calm down, who had it first? (followed by)
5. Well both of you are just going to have to share. (followed by)
6.Okay, well Mommy will just have to take this toy and put it away since you can't share :(
7. I can't pick that up/help you with that/fix the DVD player because I am DRIVING!
8. Mommy can only do one thing at a time. I really am doing my best guys :/
9. Collin, do not touch your sister again. Don't even act like you might touch her. She's ill right now.
10. Come on, let's get in the car. We are in a hurry!

Note: For those of you with 3+ children who might be reading this, I know you just got a good laugh.  And maybe anyone else can laugh because you feel the same way some days!

2 comments:

The Kingrea's said...

Hahaha. Very familiar to me and I'm sure it will get more and more familiar as lily Reese gets older ;). Good luck to your dad and Kyle in the jazz!! And you and your mom in the 5k. We are passing on it this year ( although we did plan to do it but just couldnt swing consistent workouts and runs ). If y'all need my help getting y'alls numbers or anything at all don't hesitate to ask !! Xxoo

heatherstockett said...

I say numbers 1, 8 and 10 on a regular basis!! Hilarious :)