Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beach pictures!

Warning: Picture overload!!
Here are many pictures documenting our annual beach trip with Lolly, Poppy, and the Reids.  This year we decided to go in September so Baby Tate wouldn't be so young. It was a unanimous vote that Tate was the BEST behaved child on the trip! We decided this was the best time of year to go to the beach even though the water was a little cold. The kids didn't care though! Excitement is really the only word to describe most of these pictures.


We tried to split our time between the beach and the pool/slide.  












Tate would swing in this little portable swing everywhere we went... the pool, beach, condo, wherever



Must have been a really good secret ;)




Just hangin out

We ventured out to dinner only one night. The rest of the nights we cooked/grilled at the condo.

Sweet Tate!

Playing at Tacky Jacks- a very cool place!


Then we went to the little amusement park.

I could have added 15 more pictures here, but I didn't. Fischer was sooo unsure of the swings, and I couldn't resist this picture of him. You really had to be there, ha! And the picture below just looks like too much fun!


The 150th time she climbed those stairs to ride the slide...

Sliding all by themselves!


About to head home from an amazing vacation... :( :(

Thank you so, so much Lolly and Poppy for this memorable and very fun vacation!! 
Poor Tate did not make the picture. He was sleeping so soundly, and we just didn't have the heart to bother him.

I think it is very fitting (and extremely coincidental) that I am posting about our last summer "hoorah" on the last official day of summer. We can officially pull out the fall decor!! Welcome FALL!! 

No comments: