Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lately

Aside from Collin starting school, we haven't been up to too much here lately, but that is about to change. Brantlee starts dance tomorrow, and Collin has been signed up for Fall soccer (we'll see what happens...). And I start back with two more classes next week. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
The preschoolers and children sang a while back at church one Sunday night. Brantlee did a very good job!

She was so cute doing the motions and singing. And then she disappeared. Once I realized she was behind one of the decorative trees pulling off the flowers, I made a mad dash on stage. Then she got back into singing again... she just needed a little break :) Whew, she makes us nervous!

Sadly, I don't have a picture of Collin from that evening. He did great in practice,and he LOVES music!! But then stage fright hit him when it was performance time. Oh well, maybe next time.

All dressed up and nowhere to go. Playing in Mom and Dad's clothes is a big deal right now, especially shoes!

B did pretty good! Her shoes match her dress!

Some pictures before preschool orientation last Monday night.

K 4 here I come!

Another favorite activity of the kids (certainly not mine!) is playing "birthday party." They load up gift bags of their toys and open them in the living room. More like scatter them across the house. Drives me up the wall! ha. OH I CAN'T STAND RANDOM LITTLE TOYS ALL OVER THE HOUSE!!! Now I feel better :) :) You would think I'd be used to that by now, ha.

Brantlee is into story telling these days. She always starts her stories with the classic "Once upon a time..." Except her version goes like this: "Once a pardon time.." Hilarious!

No comments: