Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm a ballerina!

Brantlee started dance class this week. I really think from the moment you find out you are having a little girl, you start thinking about the day she gets to wear a leotard and take dance lessons. Or at least I did!! It seems strange to start this before she has turned 3, but Mom reminded me that's when I started, so we went for it. I was a little nervous about getting her dressed before class. She wasn't at all interested in trying on her dance outfit, and we all know that B can be a bit particular about what she wears. SO, I decided to add a tutu to the outfit and she was sold! And don't forget the sparkle headband that we HAD to wear ;)
"I'm a ballerina!!"


She did really well for her first time. She is friends with 2 other little girls in her class so she did have the slightest temptation to run around with her friends and hug and kiss them ;) But for the most part, I thought she did great! All the parents stayed out of sight for most of the class, so I didn't get many pictures.

Getting her stretch on. Or maybe she's just admiring the stamps they put on her hands.

All done! So proud!

"Say cheese, Momma. I take your picture."

3 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Oh my! How precious! I know if I had a girl, that's exactly what I would think about :)

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

Oh I cannot wait for Mags to take dance!!! SO FUN!

Angela said...

She is SO precious in her leotard! So glad she likes it!