Brantlee also had a big day. She stayed at "school" (Mother's Morning Out) all morning! This was her second time to go... the first time was just a short visit :) She did great and didn't want to come home when I picked her up, ha. You would never guess her excitement from these photos. She was in a foul mood this morning, and I can't really remember what set her off??
Now I remember... I wanted her to wear bloomers under her dress, and she didn't agree :/ She got so worked up over it, she sat herself down in the time-out chair! ha. I am cracking up just thinking about this! I give her a bad reputation on this blog, but she really is a sweet & fun child :) She just hates to see the camera... sometimes.
Here we are before leaving this morning. It really was a good day despite what any of these pictures suggest.


3 comments:
I love Brantlee's stories!!! They are seriously the best!!!
I love Brantlee's stories!! They are seriously the best!!
So glad Collin likes school this year! And poor Brantlee. It's so hard when your mama wants you to wear something you don't want to wear!
Post a Comment