Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NOLA Part 2: Zoo

Here are our zoo highlights. We all loved it and would go back tomorrow!









We couldn't get over the gorilla drinking from a cup!

Not the best family photo but thanks to the guy who offered to take it!



Thank you to the cool mist!


The sno cone was a lifesaver!


The carosel was the BEST. We rode it at least three times.


The Cool Zoo is a mini waterpark. We just knew the kids would want to stay there for hours.



B got pelted with the water that dumps out of the top.

And after that incident, she was done with the Cool Zoo :/

Collin seemed to enjoy it. But shortly after, Collin was done too. They were two tired kiddos.
But we had so much fun. We are loving their ages right now!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Loving all the NOLA pics! But I think I love B on the carousel most of all!

Amanda said...

I'm sold! I want to go this weekend!! Great pics, I love B's blankie and other accessories!