Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I turned my back for 2 seconds!

Sigh. We are obsessed with piling up every pillow we can find and playing on them. Which isn't that big of deal... unless the rest of the room gets destroyed too. I'm telling you, it happens in the blink of an eye! The other day, they piled up my closet full of stuff, to the point that I couldn't even open the door! In the kids' defense, Mommy has been so mentally preoccupied with things lately that they have had to be a little creative in entertaining themselves :/

This picture below also happened before I realized it.

Yes, that is pink Strawberry Shortcake nail polish about to make it on Collin's toes. And this was not a school day, so that is why Collin never made it out of his pj shirt. Don't judge me! He didn't want to take it off! And while we are at it, let me explain Brantlee's wardrobe. She must wear her Minnie Mouse dress every.single.day. In fact, she is wearing it right this very minute. It was high drama when we had to wash it the other day.

Well we are officially on the countdown for summer now, and we have a very fun weekend planned! Happy Hump Day!

No comments: