Monday, May 16, 2011

End of the year

This week marks the end of the school year! And this means Collin has completed his first year of 3 year old kindergarten!! What a year! Last week, his school had their Spring Program. They sang several sweet, sweet songs, and I was able to slip away from the high school to watch. I've had to miss just about everything at his school this year, so I was sooo excited to be able to take some pictures and film ;)





Collin looked so nervous, but he didn't miss a beat!



Brantlee was so calm and watched... she can't wait to go to "princess school" herself one day


It looks like things have calmed down around here, and we enjoyed sleeping in this past weekend. Kyle and I are rejoicing over the fact that for the last few months it is just the two of us in our bed (first time in almost 4 years!). But sometimes we still have a little visitor around 5 a.m. With a face this sweet, of course I look forward to snuggling with her :) :)


Collin enjoyed some Netflix Saturday morning- his latest obsession!


 Also on Saturday while I was taking out some garbage, I opened the door and saw this smiling face:


YIKES! This is our neighbor's neice's dog (or something like that). Anyway, he is a massive German Shepard that has been hanging out at our house. The picture doesn't do him justice. I almost had a heart attack when I flung open the door and looked up! Good thing he is friendly! We think he made it back home for good. However, Collin was a little upset when he had to leave this afternoon. He had already given him the name "Aladdin"- ha. Fitting, don't you think?


But the BEST thing about the weekend was that Tate finally came home!!! 10 days is a looong time to be in the hospital. He is doing great and so is the rest of the Reid clan.


Look at that smile. That's not just gas, folks. He was ready to get out of there!



1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay for Collin! He looked so precious singing his songs! So glad sweet baby Tate is home too!