Also, since school has been out, Brantlee has started back the trend of waking up at the crack of dawn, literally. This morning she woke up at 4:30. No, that wasn’t a typo. Of course, her leg was stuck in the crib rail, and I would’ve certainly raised heck about that myself, but still. She used to sleep until 7:30 or 7:45, unassisted and in her bed. Now, not nearly that late. ( I am convinced she wakes up so she can catch the earliest episode of Mickey Mouse Club House, which she calls “Mic Mouse.” )
Middle of the night dashes for Motrin + Break of dawn wake up calls = One groggy mama
I didn’t intend for this to be a whiney post, and I really don’t mean to complain. Brantlee has overall been a very good sleeper in my book. And if the truth be known, I really feel like it is time to transition her to a “big girl” bed. Sigh. Change is hard. And scary. I can just envision Miss Priss in the bathroom unrolling an entire roll of toilet paper at 3 a.m. –HA!
Here are some pictures from this past week. We are on the countdown for the beach. We leave one week from Sunday!! YAY! I cannot wait to get some sandcastle and pool pictures. These below will have to do for now.
Enjoying the park!



1 comment:
Aww poor lil Collin---love the comments on what he says when he is sick! Too Cute! We have ALL been sick with a Virus this week! Started with Charlie, then me and now Craig-yuck!! Well you must be exhausted- I know it must be hard with the 4:30 wake ups and a sick toddler! Take Care!! XOXOXO!!! Kristin
Post a Comment