What would life be like without a little finger paint every now and then?! We bought some yesterday, and naturally, it was an instant hit with the kiddos. This stuff washes easily out of clothes and wipes right off of tables, so no worries.
Collin was more into the painting than Brantlee. Let's just say she was a little more unpredictable than Collin. (The recommended age on the box said "3 and up" for a reason.)
but it is totally worth it!
Nice fire-breathing dragon, Babe!

Nice fire-breathing dragon, Babe!
Play Doh! Now this is more Ms. Brantlee's style. Here she is giving me her best "cheese" face.
Next on the craft agenda was my attempt at making hair bows. I think they turned out okay for my first go at it. Not that Brantlee appreciated my efforts. She despises bows and always has.
Brace yourself for this next craft......
Not along the lines of crafts, but I think it is worth mentioning that we officially have a Shirley Temple in the family. For the past several weeks, Brantlee's hair has been growing like crazy! I honestly try to keep it combed and fixed, but by the end of the day it usually looks something like this...
Clearly, this baby needed a new technique. I have the flattest hair ever, so I was clueless on how to manage it. So...... we have been using a tiny bit of mouse and a wide-toothed comb to achieve this look....


2 comments:
Her curls are gorgeous!! I love them! I am thinking about the finger paint idea...just thinking.
Kyle looks JUST LIKE his dad in that picture. Thats crazy how much he looks like him.
Joel
Post a Comment