Here we are after our first attempt at putting on make up. I had some seriously mixed emotions about putting make up on our 3 year old, ha. To my surprise she wasn't really that into it. Thank goodness! I was hoping she wouldn't think we needed mascara for every occasion.
Backstage with her friend Macy :)
Our B did soooo good!
She was serious about this move and was actually right on beat, ha!
SO proud of herself waiting to get her dance medal :)
Collin, Fishcer & Tate were there to cheer her on! They were good sports about her being the only one that got a "prize." I mean, she is the ONLY girl and all...
Collin was so proud of the flowers and balloons he brought for B!
Lots to catch up on... Aside from everyday life, we've had VBS this week (whew!), nesting and nursery updates, AND Baby Crager threw us a major curve ball this week!


1 comment:
Could that costume be more precious? She was adorable!
Post a Comment