Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Officially Summer

I noticed on the calendar that tomorrow is the first day of summer. HA! More like the 3rd month of it! We have been trying to stay cool and entertained with school being out. Aside from swimming a ton, here is what we've been up to according to my cell phone.
We are all about some arts and crafts in this household. The messier the better.

At Shipley's on National Donut Day. Total coincidence, we had no idea :) 

We have been enjoying our fair share of summer birthday parties here lately.


For whatever reason, a short afternoon trip to Chuckie Cheese ranks almost as highly as a trip to Disney. They LOVE it.



B informed me the other day that she learned how to fix her own hair. Perfect!

Homemade ice cream has become a hit around here. Between this and the donuts, I am going to have to make some serious lifestyle changes after baby arrives :/

A glitter project at 8 a.m. What can I say? I had a weak parenting moment, ha


Collin is still obsessed with the garden. If you drive by our house usually around 8 a.m. everyday you will likely see a very pregnant mommy in her night gown, coffee in hand, and a little boy in his underwear checking his garden. I know the neighbors get a kick out of it!

Cruising in the evenings because it is entirely too hot any other time of the day. 

1 comment:

The Kingrea's said...

So precious! The baby room is just adorable!! t's right around the corner- We have been praying for you and baby and I know everything will work out great!
KEEP US POSTED! XOXO