Thursday, March 1, 2012

Water Puddle

We have gotten soooo much rain here lately - it is about to wear out its welcome! I mean there is only so much you can do indoors and only so many times you can watch Peter Pan (our newest obsession).  Finally the sun came out this afternoon, and we found a nice water puddle to splash in and get messy :) Plus it was 80 degrees on the first day of March, hence the no shirt, ha.





In other indoor news, we are doing fruit basket turnover at our house right now. We have already given up our dining room to make room for the desk/office/den area.  Who needs a formal dining area anyway? Not us right now! ha. Mom and I are in the process of updating some old furniture that was in the guest room, which will soon be Brantlee's room.  Brantlee's current room, the one across the hall from our bedroom, will be the nursery/guest bed... one day :) Collin got new curtains and a reorganized closet and toy shelf, which makes me no longer break out into hives when I go in there.  Half of the fabric came in for Baby Crager's room and the rest is on its way! Yay! Not sure who is happier that I finally made a decision, me or Mom ;)


We have a vision for all the rooms that I'm really excited about, but right now it feels like one big mess! We are almost done with this dresser (that belonged to Kyle's parents ever since they first got married). It is just beautiful!! And that makes almost one thing to check off the list. Can't wait for all the finished projects!

No comments: