Tuesday, March 13, 2012

23 Weeks

We have FINALLY taken a belly picture of this pregnancy. Here is Baby Crager and I at 23 weeks. Sadly, I have nothing to compare this picture to from my other pregnancies, because for some reason I just never got around to taking pictures of me pregnant. Shame on me!!  I am pretty sure I was smaller at this point with Collin, being as it was the first pregnancy and all. And I honestly don't know how to compare it to this point with Brantlee.  Regardless, here we are!


 Just a few things I want to jot down for the sake of memory:

  • Some days we think it's a girl, other days a boy
  • Both Collin and Brantlee say they want it to be a girl, but Collin says he's "sure it's a boy" ha!
  • No weird cravings thus far. Come to think of it, I really don't crave anything (boring, right?) except whatever I'm hungry for at the moment. I did go through a brief period of time where I could not get enough avocado! Or Chic Fil A! But not at the same time :) 
  • I am feeling lots of movement these days (if I'll be still long enough to). Kyle has even felt some kicks from the outside. Baby is most active at night when I am reading stories to C & B. That's probably because it's one of the few times during the day that I am still. Or it could be that he/she likes to hear stories as much as Collin and Brantlee do :) 
  • Baby's heart rate has continued to be right smack in the middle at almost every visit, usually in the 150's. 
  • Other than some occasional heartburn, this baby is doing me right so far.
  • The extreme fatigue left about a month ago, thus the reason I am up blogging, catching up on my shows, online shopping, etc until midnight... just like my old self, ha
  • I am enjoying feeling good for now. Heat, swelling and much more growth is on its way!!

2 comments:

The Kingrea's said...

YOU ARE GLOWING! You look so beautiful!!! We are really excited for yall!!

Angela said...

You look great! So glad things are going well!