Collin and Brantlee will fight over the silliest things sometimes. It is enough to drive me insane on most days! BUT, they are best friends, and little by little they are learning to compromise. Well, maybe just Collin is. During several of their recent disputes that I have tried to step in and resolve, Collin will stop me and say, "Mom! Just stop... just let it be her way." It cracks me up when he does this! But it also makes me smile on the inside.
We have been visiting the park fairly often after picking up Collin from school. We are enjoying it now, because I honestly do not know how I will be able to handle them plus a newborn come next school year :/
Brantlee loves, loves, loves Princess Daisy. I am not sure the feeling is mutual tho. Poor Daisy is making the best of this head lock :/
We have visited the local library a few times for story and craft time. On this day we were talking about the days of the week. Collin was serious making his book about what he did on each day. I think Brantlee made it to about Wednesday and decided she'd rather socialize instead. Sigh...
We were working on a little project to practice letter M, and Brantlee could hardly focus because she was sooo worried she wouldn't have enough M&M's to eat after we were done. It was hilarious. She is SUCH a junk food-aholic!
A few weeks ago, Collin had to have his 2nd set of ear tubes. Ugh! Once again, the procedure was quick and went great, but coming out of the anesthesia was rough! Lots worse than last time for some reason. Anyway, I was so hoping he would want to nap that afternoon, which might lead to another person in the house napping too. No such luck. Instead they stripped down to their underwear and played on the LeadPads. Fair enough.
Collin is all about the cell phone and taking pictures and video. I promise he knows more about the apps on my phone than I do. I just love to go through my pictures and discover all the new things he has been taking pictures of lately. I found one of me recently... a hot mess eating pancakes early one morning, which obviously will NOT be posted! ha
If you ever need to kill some time... like an hour, take Brantlee into T.J. Maxx and tell her she can pick out one, small thing. Oh my goodness, I thought we would never get out of there!!! She picked up every possible pink item in the store, contemplated it, and moved onto to something else. What can I say- she gets that from her mommy and daddy. We can't make a decision on anything!!
Daddy and Poppa worked hard this weekend getting the yard ready to lay some concrete. Collin spent no less than 8 hours outside "working" with the men. Poor little fella was worn slam out Saturday night!
Poppy took these 2 fishing yesterday afternoon by himself (bless his heart). The trip was actually a success tho! I think Miss Priss caught the most fish, ha.
I walked out of the room while B was eating lunch today, and when I walked back in, I noticed her plate was completely empty (very strange) and Stella had pink marker all over her face. I can only imagine how the conversation went. "Here Stella, you can have my lunch and I'll make your face pretty!" :) :)
And speaking of eating, Brantlee has discovered Nutella, or "Matella," as she calls it. I think the picture speaks for itself ;) ;)















1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! The last 3 pictures are priceless! The poor dog :) I just love C and B :)
Hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment