This afternoon I had "the" ultrasound... the diagnostic one and the one where they typically tell you the sex of the baby. We are relieved, happy and very grateful to say that everything looks great! I cannot say what a relief it was to hear that news. It doesn't matter if it's the first or third child- those ultrasounds are so unnerving!! I am 18 weeks and really starting to show now, as in not just looking a little pudgy ;) ;) It is becoming obvious there is a baby in here.
We held strong today and did NOT find out the sex of the baby! The ultrasound tech, however, does know... because she looked with purpose while our heads were turned :) I'll be honest here... I have thought this whole time that this baby is a girl. Until today. I don't know if it was because she said with confidence that she knew the sex or what. But today the reality hit me that this could actually be another boy :) ha. It is possible, you know. Either way, Baby Crager was very proud of its feet. So that is what I am documenting :)
To our baby,
We cannot put into words how excited we are that you are on your way! Please know that even though we are letting your gender be a surprise, we are JUST as excited about you as we were with your brother and sister. Also know, sweet baby, that you were prayed for even before we knew you were on your way :) You are a precious gift from God and your existence is certainly no surprise to Him. He has a plan for your life. We already love you with a love we can't explain. AND we are almost halfway there until we get to meet you! Your brother and sister ask all the time if they can see you (in other words look at and rub my belly). They are just a tad excited about meeting you :)
Love,
Daddy, Mommy, Collin & Brantlee
This verse was part of my devotion this morning. At first I thought it was a little coincidental considering the appointment today. Then I realized it wasn't.
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights," James 1:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Awwwww how sweet. You are truely such a special person. I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see what baby Crager will be but I already know how special he/she is. And what a wonderful verse! God works in such subtle ways. Love ya!
Crying! We love this precious baby too! So glad everything looked great I know how relieving that is.
So so sweet! We are so happy for you all and I promise you will love having it a surprise (there is nothing like daddy walking out "saying its a ...")!
Praying for you and baby! Miss you guys, Kristin and Craig
Love everything about this! So glad everything looks great. Belly pic soon!
This made me cry, happy tears. Your mama told me you may not find out and I am SUPER excited you didn't. We didn't find out and it was awesome!! I can't wait to hear what he/she is! :)
Post a Comment