Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stitches

There is a first time for everything, and last Monday Collin got his first set of stitches. I was grocery shopping when I got the call from Kyle that said the kids had a minor incident on the trampoline involving Brantlee throwing a sippy cup (which may or may not have been on purpose.) This somehow in some freakish way resulted in a busted head. Anyway... here he is waiting on the doctor!



Getting all stitched up and being so calm. He was such a little man. We didn't have to hold him down at all, even though that would have totally freaked me out at 4 years old!
5 stitches later we were done! AND he had a cool story to share when he returned to school on Wednesday ;) Things like this are just bound to happen, and I honestly don't know how we have avoided stitches thus far with 2 little ones.  Mom quickly reminded me that this will certainly NOT be the last time we do this with 3 children! GREAT! ha