I LOVE this picture! Can't wait to frame it.
Paw Paw got a Kindle Fire, which he loves from what we understand.
These kids are so incredibly blessed to know & love their great grandparents. Collin and Brantlee have 5 living great grandparents. Such an incredible blessing!!
Collin got his stitches out this week and it looks like a tiny scratch now. School is back in full swing. He is so into writing and reading words lately, and his coloring skills are better than mine ;)
Brantlee had her 3 year check up this week (a little late). She weighs 38 lbs and is 41 inches tall!! I had no idea she was this tall?! Her doctor made the funny comment that she could clearly see that she was not behind in the area of speech, ha. As soon as the doctor walked in, she immediately began sharing her life story, what she got for Christmas, etc. It was hilarious!
New Baby Crager and I also had an appointment this week. We got to hear its little heartbeat which was strong and very FAST! I am now 15 weeks, and at our next appointment we will get to see another peak at the baby. Everyone of course asks, "So when will you find out what you are having?" The truth is... we probably won't know until July! That's right, we want this one to be a surprise! AHHH, that was crazy to type! If the truth was known, I could totally be swayed to find out. Waiting it out goes against everything I am, ha. But Daddy and I are staying strong in the decision, and I think it will be fun and exciting. Mom and I have a vision for the perfect neutral nursery that I would probably use even if we did find out. So, here we go... :) :) :)
Temperatures are FRIGID this morning!! 22 degrees! And Collin was not wanting to stir. BUT it is Silly Sock Day at school, so he knew he had to get up and get to school!
He is so proud of his Spiderman socks.
And I do mean very proud ;)


3 comments:
Congratulations Courtney!! Very exciting!!!
I had no idea you were pregnant!! Congrats! Love the pic of Brantlee with her art work.
Um, we're supposed to have a 3 year check-up? Oops! Glad you and baby are doing well. Can't wait to hear about the nursery! Let's see a bump pic when you ever get one!
Post a Comment