Brantlee, Blair, Fischer, Collin and Baby Tate in the back. Tate was seriously the quietest one there- didn't make a single peep!
Excuse the blurriness. I didn't want to look like a psycho taking a whole bunch of pictures so I just took this one. They looked so cute waiting for the movie to start. Too bad you can only see 2 of the children, ha.
The movie was very cute, and I they all really enjoyed it. But it wasn't animated like the kids are used to. When we asked Collin if he liked it, he said he did, "but it was a little bit peopl-y." We translated that to mean there were more real people than he thought there would be- ha! Good times!




1 comment:
LOL at "peopl-y!" I'm thinking Amelia is ready for a movie, but we didn't get Winnie the Pooh or the Smurfs at our theater, boo.
Post a Comment