Our view from the top floor of the house.
Collin so excited on the first day!
Testing out the ocean...
Check out B's pose! ha
Kyle and I went on our honeymoon to Seaside, and we've always wanted to go back. We drove into the town to eat at Bud and Alley's (we also ate there on the honeymoon.) What a difference 7 years makes :) :)
We had ice cream at least once a day, I think.
Just another day at the beach...
fighting the waves...
and digging in the sand.
And then passing out for a quick nap.
Like I said, we ate an unreasonable amount of ice cream. The ice cream man came by the house almost everyday. The kids knew when to expect him. Well, actually B woke up in the morning asking for him ;)
On a side note, I'm so glad they got exposed to the ice cream man. We live out in the country, so this was a luxury for sure!
One night we ate at Joe's Crab Shack in Destin. Collin and Brantlee enjoyed the playground more than the food.
Although that corn was yummy!
Another day we decided to tackled the Big Kahuna waterpark. I can't say enough about this place. Wow. We spent almost 7 hours there with not one meltdown... if that's any indication of how fun it was.
This is only about half of the week. Beach Trip part 2 coming up next!


1 comment:
You have the cutest little family!
Post a Comment