Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little funny from the princess

Brantlee likes to make up stories. We love to hear her talk, and we shake our heads at her vocabulary these days. But of course she can't say her r's correctly yet, so this just makes her stories even better. She is so obsessed with being a princess (pwincess) and wearing crowns (cwowns). She calls any headband a "cwown" especially if it has a bow or flower attached to it.  She also talks about going to "Pwincess School." I really don't know where she came up with this. Anyway, here is what she told me last night.

(Holding her play phone) "I'm calling Snow White... Hello? ... yeah..." (jibber jabbers to herself and then looks at me.) "She's sick. She go to da doctoh and ... huh cwown was... backwuds and ... the doctoh tuhned it back awound.. And she feews bettuh now."  HA!!

I mean, who wouldn't be sick over a messed up crown, right?! That silly B :)


1 comment:

Brandy said...

That is priceless! Having a backwards crown is certainly cause for concern! She is too funny.