Decorating cookies Thursday night
Aren't they beautiful;)
B is into wearing panties... but not always HER panties. I caught her on the rocking horse wearing mine- ha!
Friday night we went to a 2nd birthday party for this handsome & sweet little boy Kooper
While we were there, we ran into this little man- Luke. He is so beautiful it hurts! His mommy, Danielle, better watch out.
Saturday morning we were so happy to enjoy the great weather. B of course found her own clothes for the day... the same shirt we wear almost everyday. Oh, and notice the pj's. Dora, of course!
While outside we practiced our flips and tricks.
And Collin did some tricks that made mommy a little nervous :/
All ready for a day outside! Little Diva.
We celebrated Collin sleeping all night by himself in his room for 2 nights in a row. Actually, we are still scratching our heads about this. We are updating his room with a dino theme, and he has been so excited about this! He watches a movie and happily goes to sleep just like a big boy. We honestly can't believe it.
We have been opening Valentine's "happies" like it's Christmas again. (yes, we are a little spoiled) We also have eaten more candy than any human ever should.
We made treats for our classmates and church friends.
Did I mention we've eaten an excessive amount of candy?? B has the proof with chocolate all over her face.
And more playing outside in the FABULOUS weather!
Last night, we celebrated a very special man turning 50 years old!! Yes, Poppy is a mere child in the Grandfather Club- ha. Even though he thinks he is so old. He was so surprised at his Mi Casita surprise party. That will be another post. Also, Happy Birthday to sweet Poppa!! (Whose birthday is today!) We will celebrate his birthday on Thursday. Whew!
We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and gets to spend time with the people they love.


4 comments:
Love all the pics! Nothing wrong with a little spoiling, either ;) My favorite one is of B in your underwear!! Gonna need more of those.
Oh my goodness I laughed out loud when I saw B with your underwear!!! hahaha, great pics I loved this!
OMG, I don't know what I love more: the fact that she wears your panties, or that she wants to wear the same shirt every day. That is so something my kid would do! Amelia has that shirt too, and she wore it today in honor of Brantlee, ha!
I am cracking up at her in your panties!!! That is HILARIOUS!! Sweet babies!!!!
Post a Comment