Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunshine!!

Oh my, how this sunshine and warm weather are giving us spring fever!! It has been so nice lately, and I think we've spent every single afternoon outside. I'm pretty sure this weather is just a tease, and we will be freezing again sometime soon. But surely spring isn't too far away.

Playing outside brings out the MOST in our imaginations. It's so fun to see Collin and Brantlee playing so hard and running around instead of being cooped up inside.





Stella certainly doesn't mind the attention that playing outside brings.


We love to be outside when Daddy gets home early!

I love to sneak around with the camera and catch these 2 doing their own things sometimes. I especially love it when you can overhear little conversations they have with themselves.

I honestly snuck up on this nap the other day. Apparently, this is result of playing so hard outside.

Brantlee was SO into this movie the other night. She didn't even notice me.

Not exactly sure what Collin is doing in this picture, but I thought it was cute anyway.


Okay... long story to explain these last two pictures. Today, Casey kept Brantlee while I worked because Mom had a dr. appointment. And Collin was at school. I had B dressed in a cute little girlie outfit for the day. Well naturally Brantlee spills something (I think it was bubbles) ALL over her clothes. Aunt Casey had no other choice but to put her in Fischer's clothes while her other ones dried.

Now we all know that B is not the girliest of girls, no matter how hard I try to make her that way. She is just plain rough and tough, she loves to get dirty, and would wear her tennis shoes all day every day if I let her... even to church.  Shoes with rhinestones don't impress her ;)

All that to say, when her clothes dried, she refused to change back into them. So this is what I saw when I picked her up today:



And she loved it! And thank you to sweet Casey for helping us out today! I promise to get these clothes back to you soon (if B doesn't see me get rid of them- ha)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Those really are the sweetest moments...when you walk in and watch them talking to themselves, when they don't know you are there! It was good to see you 4 yesterday...we need to get them together more often.

Angela said...

OMG, Brantlee! She is such a mess! Love it! Amelia never met a rhinestone shoe she didn't want to wear, ha!