Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kids Rule

It has been sort of a "blah" week for us. We have been staying indoors mostly due to the cold weather that is just no fun to play in. Even the kids agree with this! Last Friday after the icy roads cleared, we went with the Burchfields to play and jump at Kids Rule in Hattiesburg. Then we went out for dinner. This place is a GREAT one for playdates. (We've actually been 2 weeks in a row-ha)


Sweet Addison

Precious Allie




 On Saturday, I had to work at a benefit rummage sale. Kyle worked his last day at the hospital - Whoo Hoo! This meant that Collin and Brantlee got the best treat of all - a day with Mee Maw, Paw Paw and Pammie! They were all worn out when I picked them up, but I know they had the best day ever! (We were in a rush and I forgot to grab the camera. Naturally.) In fact, they had so much fun that B fell asleep at 5 o'clock on the way home that afternoon. She wouldn't wake up to eat that evening. And she slept until 6:30 the next morning!!! That baby girl was TIRED.

Sunday was of course Superbowl Sunday. Here is Collin after church waiting for the day's festivities. That afternoon we went with Lolly and Poppy to their neighbor's house to listen to some live music and mingle with people we didn't know - ha! Then we headed back to our house for ribs and the game. 

Here is Miss Opinionated About My Wardrobe. She didn't want to wear this outfit and she for sure didn't want to button the jacket. I guess this was her way of sabotaging the picture maybe??


Clothing issues must be a girl thing, because this little fella wears whatever you pull out of the closet!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with some Valentine and weekend pictures. Have a good one!

1 comment:

heatherstockett said...

We love Kids Rule! Cute pics :)