Success! For the most part anyway. I consider no screaming and/or tears and somewhat pleasant facial expressions to be a success when meeting Santa, not to mention getting a picture with him. Collin proudly (yet cautiously) sat in his lap and told him what he wanted. He even threw in a few requests for Brantlee, because heaven knows she wasn't about to participate in such an activity! I did get Brantlee
close to Santa... but not touching him for goodness sakes :) What you can't see is me sitting to the right in the photo practically pushing B close enough that she can be in the picture. You do what you have to do sometimes, right? It's okay if she had her hand in her mouth to prevent any inkling of a smile... that's quite alright. We are happy with what we got!
Why was I so desperate for this photo, you ask? It just so happens that this photo below was the ONLY other time we have had a picture with Santa.
Collin was barely 5 months old!! That's how long it had been! Looking at this picture reminds me of how unfortunately fast these babies grow up. Hurts my heart :( Savor these moments mommies!
2 comments:
I love it!! It does seem like yesterday you guys were traveling with that huge contraption he jumped in...but hey it worked and that's what counts! I think we shall go see the big guy tomorrow!
Sweet, sweet sweet! Yes, I would consider that photo a success! We'll see how Amelia's turns out next week. Not expecting much.
Post a Comment