Brantlee serenaded us with her favorite Christmas song, "Awayna Manger." She sings the first verse over and over again. She won't allow anyone to sing the other verses, and she asks that you sing it "careful," which means in a soft, high voice- ha!
Breakfast this morning, counting grapes (gwapes)
No more pictures, please!
Yesterday was Collin's class Christmas party at school. They enjoyed lots of yummy treats and gave gifts to their sweet teacher Ms. Hunt. It was so nice to see all these young children seated and eating independently. They were all so well-behaved! How do they do this?! I need lessons for when we are at home!
Later that afternoon, Collin, Karsen, Brandy and I went to see Tangled 3D. This was Collin's first movie experience ever! It went really well for both little boys except for one thing. There was a part (a very small, insignificant part) in the movie where a horse got left behind. Collin couldn't handle it. His sweet little heart was broken, and he cried for about 10 minutes. Of course, the movie ended happily, and the horse was just fine and happy, too. But he still didn't like that part AT ALL. He's still talking about it.
Having so much and growing up waaay too fast!
Last night we went to see the Lewis Lights in Purvis. Collin really enjoyed it and had fun looking at all the characters along the way. Brantlee's legs were broken for most of this event, and I would love to say she liked it... but I don't think she did. Just being honest here ;) Maybe it was too cold??
The lights got us all in the Christmas spirit, I think. Still lots and lots (of assembling, baking, wrapping, cleaning) to do before Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment