Want to know how Brantlee's skin stays so fresh and youthful??
She abides by the #1 beauty rule of all time... Moisturize, ladies!! (and I really don't know what to say about her hair right now.

Collin informed me that he built Noah's Ark. It's quite lovely, don't you think?!

He has really gotten the hang of his Roller Racer. I remember having one of these has a kid.

Yes, we have watermelon for breakfast on the back patio. Because it's summer and we can ;)

After accepting his long-awaited trophy for t-ball. Love it!

Proof of Mississippi's fierce humidity right now.

B must have the following accessories in order to travel peacefully: a paci, bankie (blankie), and ba ba (her milk cup)
Oh what grandparents do to make the kids happy...

Yes, this is Poppa fully engaged in this tea party. Have Mercy!

Brantlee's recent phrases:
"Mama, I need a positle!"(popsicle) And heaven help us if we don't have the color she wants.
"ME too!!" Anytime someone has something she wants too.
"I ready go!"- At any given moment, she wants to go somewhere.
"I got a big bite."
"I go show Ca Ca" (Collin)
Collin's Thoughts:
"Let me show you this cool trick!"
"Well actually ..." (when he is making an arguement)
"Don't tell me anymore questions!" (after being asked repeatedly about where he put his lost toy)
"It's okay. God will protect you." (He got this from one of my mom's Veggie Tale movies. I love it!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment