Collin was mesmerized for the entire performance -well worth the time and money to see his little face in awe for an hour and a half. Brantlee missed her nap (which is usually close to 3 hours), and we had to stay seated in a crowded theatre. She did as well as she could (she really tried), but that was honestly asking a lot of Miss Brantlee. She did like the Dora part though. Photography during the show was not allowed, so I did my best to contain myself (even though nobody else followed that rule.) But when Dora came out, I just couldn't help it. I jerked out my camera and snapped away... and so did everyone else.
Just for memory's sake, we loaded into the Yukon all excited to leave the house and go meet Nana, and guess what. The car wouldn't start. Dead battery. That's a bad feeling when you have two dressed and excited kids already in their car seats. Soooo, Nana graciously met us at our house and we took her car. Whew! Collin was almost in tears because he thought we weren't going to get to go. Ahh, the memories...


2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! I bet they had a blast!
This is great! We would have SO been there if not for our vacation. We will have to meet up next year and watch together.
Post a Comment