Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


We have spent the large majority of the day paying tribute to the very special men in our lives. I feel so blessed and honored to be given such precious dads!!

Kyle-
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: Kyle is the glue that holds us together. He knows just when to take over when he sees that I am on the verge of a breakdown. He changes diapers, whips up mac & cheese, brushes teeth, dresses the kids before church (this includes Brantlee), and so on and so on. He loves our little family, and we love him to pieces!! He always (okay, usually) finds the funny side in our attempt to raise a family. Let's be honest folks... It ain't easy.


Just try and keep a straight face while looking at some of these shots.

What can I say, the kid likes to just sport the undies some days- indoors and out.

No pictures PLEASE!


Don't get your hopes up. The love didn't last long.


This was Collin's idea. Can't you just see the potential here for a "bo-bo"?

But it worked!!

Not sure whose idea this was. And I am also not sure what is funnier looking, Collin with a bare butt in the freezer or Brantlee telling Collin what color popsicle she wants while scratching herself.


This is mischief in human form if I've ever seen it. And look closely and you can see the remnant of the Icee from Target.

I'll end on a sweet note with this pic from the Ghatti Town train ride.

You know that saying about finding a husband that's like your dad?? My precious daddy is one of the most loving, helpful, giving, funny, tender-hearted, and grounded people I know. In my life to date, I can't remember a time that I have gone more than 10 minutes without laughing out loud when he is around. He is one truly precious soul. I love you, Daddy!


helping Poppy with his gifts

G.P. is out of the country (again), and that was a real bummer :( We always miss him when he is gone, but especially today. Happy Father's Day to sweet, sweet Poppa! We love you so very much.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You do have some sweet men in your life!! I love B's line of letters in that pic!

Angela said...

Those pics are hilarious! And I love the one from Gatti Town. So precious!