We just got home from a wonderful beach vacation in Orange Beach! I really tried my best to narrow down our pictures to just give the highlights, but there are still lots and lots of pictures. What can I say, there are lots of highlights :) The weather could not have been better. We saw lots of sun and not a single drop of rain! Collin and Brantlee enjoyed the beach more than they did last year, but they still wanted to change activities like every 10 minutes. I think Nana and Poppa are completely worn out after this vacation, but I know they loved every minute of it!
Beach Bums!!
Enjoying the fun atmosphere LuLu's Restaurant!
Family photo at LuLu's
The last evening of the trip
Of course this post wouldn't be complete without mentioning two lows of the trip. First, Kyle came down with the infamous stomach bug a couple of days before we left. It lasted a good five days, so unfortunately Kyle didn't feel his best for the first two or three days. The virus didn't stop there... Collin began having similar symptoms on day three of the trip as well. YUCK! The items below came in handy right along with the sunscreen :(
One thing that did NOT slow us down but is definitely worth mentioning was the unfortunate oil that crept up on the shore on Wednesday and Thursday :( The people on the Gulf Coast are fighting this disaster with all they have. To date, the beaches are still beautiful, and no one seemed to let a little oil ruin a good vacation. We all just pray conditions don't get too much worse.
Well that about sums it up. Looking forward to a low-key weekend to recover from vacation-ha!


2 comments:
How fun!! I LOVED all the pics! We leave for the beach this week! carlie's first beach trip---Can't wait!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these! I am crazy about B's outfit at Lulu's, and just all the fun beach and pool pics. Glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment