Friday, January 22, 2010

Ear Issues

A couple of posts ago I mentioned that our Brantlee Bug wasn't sleeping well. We just blamed it on teething or wanting to cuddle in the middle of the night. At her "well baby" check-up yesterday, we were informed that she has an ear infection in the same (left) ear that has given her trouble since November!! This ear hasn't been clear of fluid in several months, and it is now infected again. Poor baby! I really didn't expect to hear that. The doctor gave Brantlee another round of antibiotics and 10 days for the ear to clear up... or she will be referred to an ENT doctor :( It's crazy to think about tubes for a baby who is rarely sick! We also learned that the lil princess weighs 27 lbs and is 30 1/2 inches tall. She is such a squeezable little girl, and I love it!
On a good note, we have finally been able to enjoy some nice, warm sunshine. Now that I think about it, I actually like the insane weather patterns of the South. Just when you think you will be cold forever, you get to break out a short sleeve and play in the yard. Below are some action shots of my favorite people on Earth!









Enjoy your weekend!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Poor baby! Hope her ears get better soon!

Amanda said...

That is so sad for B, hopefully it will clear up and be the end, love the action shots!!!