Thursday, December 17, 2009

One semester down!

It's finally here... Christmas Break!! It has been busy to a say the least since school started in August for both me and Kyle. I am truly enjoying working part-time. But it is finding time to prepare lessons, write tests, and grade papers for three different high school subjects while I'm home with my little munchkins that's the challenge!! All in all, it's going well though. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to get more teaching experience and still be home half the time. However, I am ELATED to be off for nearly 3 weeks!!

Kyle also has much to celebrate. Last week he wrapped up his first semester of the Doctoral program for physical therapy. (I hope I am using the right terminology here) He should be done by August 2010. He's done an amazing job juggling work, school, and family, but we have certainly had our moments!!! He too will be off work starting sometime next week. And I am happy to report that NEITHER of us will be reading anything educational or doing anything productive on the computer until after the New Year. YAY!

Sooooo..... here's to lounging in our pj's all day and enjoying the holidays!!!




(This picture has no purpose other than showing Brantlee in her boots and leggings. I just love it!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the leggings and boots! Happy Christmas break!