Wednesday, December 9, 2009

14 Months Today


Today my Sweet B is 14 months old, and Miss Priss is becoming less and less of a baby every day. She now answers "Uh huh" to everything you ask her, loves to dance and jabber. I had it set in my mind that this child would be laid back and roll with the punches. But we have been proven wrong over the last few months. In typical female fashion, it is her way or the highway. She has recently discovered that stomping her feet while screaming is a good way to get what she needs, as well as falling down in the floor and covering her eyes with her hands. She wants everything her brother gets including blue sippy cups, tractors, and cars. (I try to get her to love on her baby dolls, but she just doesn't like them...yet) She refuses any help with her food. Do NOT try to feed her from a spoon or give her small baby bites. This will only result in excessive crying that comes to an abrupt stop the moment you do what she wants. Her ability to turn her emotions on and off amazes us and keeps us laughing. She is certainly growing up and this does sadden me. I realize looking back over the past year how much more I babied her versus Collin. But we love seeing her personality unfold more and more everyday. Such a precious age!


No comments: